Study title: Developing conceptual models for navigation, marking, and inspection in the context of 3D image segmentation
Phone consent process conversation
Note that we will only call/speak with the participants on the phone before the on-site consent process if they request it.
Expected questions and some example answers. For the other questions, text will be paraphrased from the text in the web page study document.
- What is the purpose of the study?
- What will I be doing?
- Why did you contact me?
- Director [name] gave us your name as someone who has experience with 3D manual image segmentation
- Will I have access to the new tools?
- Can I do this during work hours?
- Yes, your director [name] has authorized us to do this study on-site during work hours.
- When will you be here?
- Will you be here more than once?
- Yes, we’ll be back approximately every 6 months
- If I don’t do this now, can I help later?
- Yes, you can either participate in discussions or in further on-site interviews or both.