I have developed several prototypes for this project, each superseding the previous model. In testing the feasibility of this design, I 3d printed my files using a makerbot printer. That model was too frail and jagged to serve as my final project. After my trials with this printer, I decided that the quality of my product would be dependant on the materials I used to make it. In the lab, I was able to re-print my files using the Formlabs Form 1 3d resin printer. When the print was made, I assembled the parts into the final form and tested the results using my own equipment. I present my functioning prototype of my intended idea.